Are you ready to help IT leaders accelerate their innovation...? Atlas7 is looking to hire an Enterprise Business Development Representative (eBDR) to join the team!
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your research skills, communication prowess, and drive. This role focuses on contacting pre-qualified, IT related prospects at companies with 1000 or more employees and identifying sales opportunities with an entrepreneurial spirit.
The ideal candidate will understand how to use vendor relationships, multi-medium outbound automation and toolsets, and innovative on-site and digital marketing events.
If you are looking for a company that is insanely passionate about technology and discovering new emerging tech, then this is the right place for you!
We are looking for someone with proven experience as a BDR that is looking to generate five to eight meetings per month for the first six months and then move into an Account Executive role. Prefer booking meetings to full cycle sales? There's room to grow on the BizDev team to team lead and BD Manager if the account executive path isn't for you.
- Research pre-qualified prospects to develop a clear understanding of their needs and fine your approach
- Book and attend qualified meetings for Account Executives in their territories
- Assist the end-to-end sales process by providing clear and concise communication to both the internal Atlas7 teams as well as the external vendor and client teams
- Build and maintain knowledge of Atlas7’s products, services, partners, and markets as well as the competition so that continued innovation becomes the priority
- Business Development Experience – Preferably B2B in Information Technology
- Motivated hunter with an entrepreneurial mindset who loves to solve challenging problems
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team.
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills
Founded in 2018 by an Account Executive who was being pushed to prop up an inferior solution to appease a large vendor. He refused in the interest of his client. The institutional vendor-partner relationship is based on the vendor "rewarding" VARs by providing direct to employee cash incentives, vendor specific engineering training funds, and lead generation campaigns. This vendor-partner incentive cycle drives up price and prevents your access to the newest innovative technologies.
We engineer transformative technology solutions for the world’s most creative companies. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and deep loyalty to a common goal. We’ve created partnerships with innovative emerging technology companies to help clients architect, implement, and deploy their vision.
Atlas7 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.