Are you ready to help IT leaders accelerate their innovation.... Atlas7 is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join the team!
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your sales operation support skills. This role focuses on managing the internal end to end administration of IT and Cybersecurity solutions and service engagements. As the Sales Operations Manager you will be responsible for collaborating with account executives from the first identified opportunity through the purchase order. This includes deal registrations, SOWs, vendor and client quote creating, and working with Account Executives to ensure pricing is materials are correct.
The ideal candidate will understand how technology can empower business transformation along with the readiness to solve problems and support our Account Executives.
If you are looking for a company that is insanely passionate about technology and discovering new emerging tech, then this is the right place for you!
As the Sales Operations Manager the more success in support, project management, and administrative tasks the more of a chance to accelerate the transition to the next level. The next level is Senior Operations Manager, typically the transition from Sales Operations Manager to Senior Operations Manager is 1 year to 2 years. From there, SalesOps managers have a few paths including but not limited to vendor/partner management and outside sales.
• Implement project setup and manage the project through collaboration with the Account Executive and Leadership team
• Plan and manage specific project portfolios to determine appropriate next steps
• Manage vendor deal registrations and POs associated with the deal
• Provide direction to ensure all documents are represented
• Organize and capture project related data to manage and improve processes, analyze metrics and trends for resource utilization, and provide recommendations to the team
• Assist with project administration to ensure smooth booking and billing process
• Maintain data integrity and always having the next actions associated with any assigned project
• Support Account Executives in performing back-end operational and administrative tasks
• 2+ years of operations, project management, business administration, or accounting experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Extensive coordination and operational logistics skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and operation in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong ability to analyze systems and data
• Prior experience managing multiple initiatives
• Strong attention to detail to process and organization
• Effective interpersonal and collaboration skills
Founded in 2018 by an Account Executive who was being pushed to prop up an inferior solution to appease a large vendor. He refused in the interest of his client. The institutional vendor-partner relationship is based on the vendor "rewarding" VARs by providing direct to employee cash incentives, vendor specific engineering training funds, and lead generation campaigns. This vendor-partner incentive cycle drives up price and prevents your access to the newest innovative technologies.
We engineer transformative technology solutions for the world’s most creative companies. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and deep loyalty to a common goal. We’ve created partnerships with innovative emerging technology companies to help clients architect, implement, and deploy their vision.
Atlas7 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.